- TextMemos.com (hereby called "the site") is a free email to SMS delivery service that sends messages to a cell phone based on the cell phone's service provider.
- Your Privacy is important to us, as we take every precaution possible to protect the users of the site.
- TextMemos.com gathers only what information is necessary for completion of the text messaging service. Information is used soley for transmitting text messages, and will not be sold or shared with any 3rd parties. In addtion, TextMemos.com may gather broad statistical information such as (but not limited to) number of website visits, page views, ad clicks, number of messages sent, and popularity of cell phone providers. This information is used to help us better understand how users use our site, as well as to help us choose which sponsor ads to display on the site.
- While we may track site usage, we in no way relate this usage to any users in particular. Cell phone numbers are in no way related to any site statistics, or usage, and are soley used for sending solicted text-messages. TextMemos.com will NOT send unsolicited text-messages or phone calls to any acquired cell phone numbers. At no time will cell phone numbers be sold, traded, exchanged, or given to any other 3rd party.
- TextMemos.com reserves the right to dislcose any information to courts or law enforcement agencies if presented with a subpoena (or at Textmemos.com's sole discretion when such disclosure is necessary to bring legal action against any persons or parties found to be in violation of the TOS, using the site to cause harm to others, or violating the legal rights of TextMemos.com or others).
- TextMemos.com will not release any personal contact information to advertisers or other third parties without your prior approval.
- TextMemos.com uses the latest and greatest security techniques, but cannot completely guarantee absolute protection of this information given the open nature of the world wide web
Terms of Service (10-3-05)
- Users of the site are bound by the following terms of service, which may be changed anytime at the sole discrtion of TextMemos.com. The latest version and date will be posted on this site. Continued usage of the service implies acceptance of the TOS.
- This service allows users to send and recieve SMS text messages on cell phones. From now on both the sender and recipient will be called "the user".
- The content of text messages do not reflect the views of TextMemos.com. TextMemos will NOT read, scan, monitor, alter, or filter any text messages, and all message content is the sole responsibility of the sender, even if it is offensive or objectionable
- TextMemos.com assumes no liability or responsibility for the content of messages, or any decisions, actions or events that may occur as a result of using this service
- Additionally, while we currently do not do so, TextMemos.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to add promotional messages and/or notices about the Service, the Site or related matters in all or some of the messages transmitted.
- A user may not (in any way whatsoever) use the service to transmit:
- Spam, junk email, bulk email, promotions, or other solicitations
- Content that includes any advertising or marketing materials
- Content that may be deemed unlawful, threatening, harassing, racist, abusive, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, indecent, or otherwise inappropriate, including any messages consituting or encouraging criminal conduct.
- Content that violates or infringes on the legal rights or copyrights of others
- Viruses, worms, bugs, or any other computer code that may harm a network, server, computer, software, hardware, or telephone equiptment
- A user also agrees not to use the service to attempt to or stalk another person, impersonate another person or entity or misrepresent his/her identity
- TextMemos.com may (at it's discretion) establish general limits concerning number or (or frequency of) messages sent
- TextMemos reserves the right to publicly display, or hand over to law enforcement, the information of those found to be in violation of these TOS
- The service is not intended for time critical, lifesaving, investing, or other "important" messages and TextMemos shall not be responsible or liable for any decisions, actions, or events based on text messages, or the failure of delivery of any text messages